In edmonton do you need a licence toevery day card reading out of rented unit

in edmonton do you need a licenceto operate every day reading tarot and plamistry readings out of a rented townhouse
Asked Mar 17, 2013

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.