This girl I like she plays around with my mind saying she is gay then bi what does that mean?

like she says she is gay then she is bi is she homophobic or confused
Asked Feb 26, 2013
are you a guy or girl, if your a guy this could mean that she is either starting to like you and doesnt wanna close out her chance withyou or that she is receiving discrimination for being gay , homophobic means she is against it, why would she cal herself gay or bi if shes against that, she could be confused if she hasnt had sex with a guy yet but has with a girl or has more experience with girls than guys, starting off with a girl can make guys seem pretty intimidating since they can legit take your virginity
Answered Feb 28, 2013
I really want a gf to love & shes prob confused she might not know her sexuality
Answered Mar 31, 2020
I am not sure I could have done it without you. I contacted a real spell caster that helped me change my husband’s heart to love and want me again, and he really did and now we are very happy together. My husband left me for another woman, This was just 3 years of our marriage. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant with our second baby. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster called dr unity, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before 11 hours. He cast the spell and surprisingly 11 hours later my husband called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again.thanks to dr unity . if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Unity for help now..
Here his contact..WhatsApp him: +2348055361568 ,
Email him at: [email protected] ,
Watch this YouTube channel to know how grateful I am
Answered Jul 15, 2021

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.