Bought title to car, but my x husband put it in his bankruptcy.

I have bill of sale.
Anonymous User
Anonymous User
Asked Feb 24, 2013
You should be able to contest it if its in your name
Answered Feb 24, 2013
hi, you just need to see an experts for that and thats the time you can take actions.
Answered Aug 19, 2014
Yes, you need to have financial advice that expertise in Bankruptcy and liquidation
Answered Aug 23, 2014
Yep , must have advice on your attorney , on what you need to do.
Answered Sep 30, 2014
If the ownership is in your name you can fight for it. There are some guidelines on that situation better to have a conversation with your lawyer, to help you through this issue.
Answered Sep 30, 2014
Yes , true ..,you must be guided to your attorney ,then asking advices to the experts.
Answered Oct 02, 2014
I agree ..,ask experts advices and attorney guidelines to face your problem .
Answered Dec 01, 2014
Fight for your right and ask an advice for the experts that would offer professional and personalized advice.
Answered Dec 12, 2014
That's a joint property so both of you have the right on it.
Answered Jan 16, 2015

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.