Previous harrasement charges can they be bought up again

hi I am from england
about eighteen months ago I was accused of harrasment by my boyfriends new g/f to cut a long story short they took me to the police station and questioned me and let me go without cautioning me or charging me. eighteen months later I have applied for a crb enhanced check and it has come back with nothing on it, however I am worried they are going to dig a bit more and they can put this on my record if they think I am not suitable to work in the career I have chosen. there is a bit for additional information supplied by the police, this was blank however I am concerned that this will come up as I am going to be working with the elderly and I dont want to start the job and get fired.......please anyone help with this
Asked Feb 20, 2013
Talking to the police isn't a conviction of a crime. Normally, the only information that goes into your record are offenses you have been charged with, found guilty of in court or plead guilty to.

You are innocent until proven guilty.
Answered Feb 20, 2013
Edited Feb 20, 2013

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.