Am I legally able to move out of my house in Wisconsin?

I am 17 1/2 and I was wondering if I am able to move out without parental consent? I am just having problems with whom I live with and I just can't stand to be livi.g here anymore. Under Wisconsin Law am I able to move out?
Asked Dec 27, 2012
In Wisconsin you can petition the court for early emancipation and the case will be decided on it's merits, otherwise you have to be 18 years old.
Answered Dec 27, 2012
U have to be eighteen, wait 6 more months
Answered Dec 27, 2012
Is it possible that a relative could intervene on your behalf? Your parents may not want you to move, but depending on what's going on, they may agree to let you live with a relative that they trust.
Answered Dec 27, 2012

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.