I am done Bsc IT and I want to do master degree

Asked Nov 27, 2012
Go for Master of Computer Applications (MCA).... From any good university or college..
Answered Jan 18, 2013
dear, MBA(in IT) and MCA is better option for you after Bsc IT.Another thing that I want to suggest to you that prefer those universities which provides the enough practical knowledge to students and also provides the good educational environment to the students.For more detail related to these courses, check out the websites of these universities-:lovely professional university (INDIA'S LARGEST UNIVERSITY),BITS,RV etc...
Answered Jun 05, 2013

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.