Im A Girl And Im Bisexual And I Want To Have Sex With My Girlfriend

How To Have Sex Without Strap On
Asked Nov 20, 2012
Anything two people do sexually must be agreeable to both of you. Why not talk to your girlfriend and see what she thinks?
Answered Nov 20, 2012
Thanx Alot ! :) I Will Talk To Her About It
finger her or oral I guess
Answered Dec 03, 2012
start with a kiss.then put your hand on her thigh if she stops you ..ok wat eva
later in life try agan. soon enugh shell give it the ok.{;
Answered Mar 08, 2013
idk but how old r u

Answered Sep 06, 2013
Start kissing her then wait for the 8 time u have kissed her then slowly move ur hand down to her tits then start feeling them then take her top off and then let it just happen from there and u need to finger maybe fist and lick her pussy and arse whole or do a 69
Answered Nov 02, 2015
O.o Very err detailed
I am not sure I could have done it without you. I contacted a real spell caster that helped me change my husband’s heart to love and want me again, and he really did and now we are very happy together. My husband left me for another woman, This was just 3 years of our marriage. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant with our second baby. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster called dr unity, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before 11 hours. He cast the spell and surprisingly 11 hours later my husband called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again.thanks to dr unity . if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Unity for help now..
Here his contact..WhatsApp him: +2348055361568 ,
Email him at: [email protected] ,
Watch this YouTube channel to know how grateful I am
Answered Jul 15, 2021

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.