Getting my diploma

i dropped out last year from high school due to mental illness. where can I continue my education so that I graduate this year. I am very left behind on my studies and can't find an appropriate school. I live in new york
Asked Oct 24, 2012
Edited Oct 24, 2012
There are some resources on this page:
Answered Oct 24, 2012

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.