Can someone answer a question about my car 1997 chrysler lhs?

I need to know what this part is called. Its located on the front axle I think its underneath the boot,its a bolt with a circle plate and theres a black rubber gasket type thing around that and its torn up and I belave its leaking. I need to know the name of that rubber piace so I can look the name up and replace it please if anyone can help it would be great.
Asked Oct 22, 2012
See if the photo at the link below looks like it. If it does, the entire piece is called a "Constant Velocity (CV) Axle assembly." The word "assembly" usually means the whole thing is sold as one part.
Answered Oct 22, 2012
Edited Oct 22, 2012

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.