Question concerning foreign college student studying here in us

I Met this woman from ghana who is studying to be a nurse here in the U.S IN NORTH CAROLINA she has told me that she wants to meet me here in california and possibly move in with and marry me but before she can do that she needs permission as well as permit papers from her college headmaster back home in ghana Here is my question Is this a policy with college students from another country that they need permission as well as permit papers from their college headmaster back in their home country?is she lying to me?Also can you tell me the current price of aquiring a passport visa and medical report in ghana within a week and also within a month as well?thank you in advance
Asked Sep 06, 2012
It would be very foolish of you to marry or cohabit with this lady until you know her well enough to believe what she tells you.
Answered Sep 06, 2012
Totally agree!

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.