How do I find a kitchen faucet for a 1978 mobile home

it is a single lever and has a 1 hole install which is 1 and a quarter inch diameter
Asked Aug 21, 2012
I'm not sure if you're saying it only has one pipe or that both the hot and cold come through the same hole in the counter top. There should be hot and cold turnoffs under the sink where the pipes come out of the wall. Turn them off, remove the faucet and take it to a hardware or plumbing supply store and match it up. I know of no reason why a faucet in a mobile home is any different than a normal faucet.
Answered Aug 22, 2012

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.