What word means a person who wanders with no permanent home?

Asked Aug 03, 2012
It's called a nomad. :)
Answered Aug 05, 2012
I agree with you that nomad is likely the word he/she's looking for but wouldn't consider them people with "no permanent home." Nomads consider their home to be the wide region they wander, moving their herds and belongings through the area with them. I doubt you would ever hear a nomad say they have no "permanent home." Many of them have traveled the same route through their homeland for many centuries.
Rob Aug 05, 2012
You're probably right, it's just the first thing that came to mind :)
EmFi Aug 25, 2012
Answered Aug 03, 2012
Nice try but I forgot to right that it starts with a n. Can u help me?

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.