How can I find help with my electric bill, tried community services and local churches?

I'm sick with lupus and have 3 children ,can"t work in a lot of pain.
Asked Jun 11, 2012
From the City of Seattle Website:

The City of Seattle offers emergency services in:

Shelter and housing
Emergency food

If you are a homeless person needing assistance, please contact the 211 Community Information Line by dialing 211 or 1-800-621-4636.

In addition, we are a founding agency and major funder of the Ten-Year Plan to End Homelessness, and we created and support Safe Harbors, a data collection system that will help us end homelessness.
Answered Jun 11, 2012
This could help you trim some other utilities:


Utility Assistance Programs - City of Seattle
Utility Assistance Programs - City of Seattle
Alaska Building, Suite 700
618 Second Ave
Seattle, WA 98104-2232
Phone: (206) 684-0268
Fax: (206) 621-5012

Low income/disabled/senior assistance. Several different plans/programs are offered, such as free weatherization for homes, reduced utility rates or emergency assistance in bill paying for qualified individuals or households.
Answered Jun 11, 2012

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.