Can someone help me financially to pay my bills as am in thoughness life.

i need financial assistance
Asked May 15, 2012
If you need financial assistance you should contact social services or charities in your local area where your circumstances can be verified.
Answered May 15, 2012

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.