How can I save myself from a case charged on me by unknown person,in court?

i want to save myself from a court case.. what can I do?
Asked May 11, 2012
If you live in the US, use your rights:

From Article 6 of the US Constitution, you have the right "... to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

It's often called the right to face your accuser and the right to an attorney.
Answered May 11, 2012
Just take a deep breath and make them belive you are innocent if you arnt then you are screwed
Answered May 11, 2012

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.