My age is 25yr and married man for last 9 months I am having sex with my wife daily and no problem b

my age is 25yr and married man for last 9 months I am having sex with my wife daily and no problem but when I see any good looking man I get attracted and want to have sex with man please help me out is I am gay?
Asked Mar 01, 2012
If you are a male and you are sexually attracted to other males, that is a homosexual attraction. It could mean you are gay, you are bisexual or that you are confused about your sexuality.

Answered Mar 01, 2012
If you're married and happy with your wife and sex with her isn't a problem, then don't panic about the rest of it. Don't fixate on a label. Try thinking about wanting to have sex with the men you see just like wanting to have sex with any other woman that you see. Just relax and let the moment pass. If you don't want to stay with your wife and respect your vows, that's something completely different...
Answered Mar 02, 2012
May be you are bisexual. There is nothing wrong in it. As long as you dont cheat on her you dont need to worry about anything
Answered Nov 23, 2012
Viagra is a medication for erectile dysfunction. It works by relaxing your blood vessels and increasing the blood flow to your penis. 
According to a recent study, two out of three men who experienced erectile problems reported that taking a PDE-5 inhibitor such as Viagra improved their erection. 
In most cases, Viagra takes effect within 30 minutes.
Start Consultation »
50 tablets from $110
100 tablets from $160
200 tablets from $220
500 tablets from $400
Call now at +1 609 747 5517 or mail us at [email protected]
Answered Sep 11, 2015
It sounds like you might be bisexual. Talk to your wife about it.. perhaps she will understand and accept you for who you are. Regardless, you need to keep your penis skin healthy and clean, so remember that there are penis health cremes on the market that will help you with this. A good one will contain Vitamins A, B5, C and E. I use one and my skin stays in great shape. Good luck!
Answered Sep 02, 2016
After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr AKHERE and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: [email protected]
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS
[email protected]

Answered Jan 06, 2019

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.