I get food stamps & medicaid for my kids can non custodial parent claim them as dependent

Asked Jan 29, 2012
The person they lived with for more than half of that tax year gets to claim them as a dependent.
Answered Jan 29, 2012
No if he does geek Getty in trouble with irs n federal prison or pay it all back he can't don't worry check out my questions
Answered Jun 02, 2016

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.