What is the key stroke to enter drop down information when filling out any form.

Asked Oct 10, 2011
To move to the next text box on the form, click the "Tab" key.
Answered Oct 10, 2011

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.