How can I report my sister for dr shopping in the LA Ca area and san diego area and sacramento area

my sister is getting anywhere from 400 to 800 oxy a month. I need to report her dr shopping in the LA Ca / san diego Ca. sacramento Ca. area. please help ? how can I report her dr shopping ? her last dr found out and did not turn her in. how can I report him ? she is taking 20 to 40 oxys a day . my sister will be dead soon. please help !!!
Anonymous User
Anonymous User
Asked Oct 07, 2011
Call the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) prescription abuse hotline at:

Answered Oct 07, 2011
Edited Oct 07, 2011
oh my !!! thank you soo much !! that was fast ... I have to help her .. she is doing about 20 to 40 a day .. of oxycodone .. she is snorting them. I want to save her life .. she has been to rehab a few times and will not listen to any of us family members.. is there any other numbers you might know of that I can call .. such as police ? pharmacy hotline for the whole state of Ca ? of for the whole US ? any other numbers would be very helpful. I am trying to turn in her drug dealer as well .. any num I can do that ? thank you soo much. God Bless
You can call the non-emergency number for your local police but the DEA has all of those contacts and the Obama Administration has an initiative underway to get control of this exact problem. See the article below:
Rob Oct 07, 2011

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.