I need 600.oo to pay my electric bill.iam disable with parkingson.

i got behind on my bills due to my wife losing her job. I am also behinon my mortgage for three bills of $877.01. and they want to foreclose.
Asked Aug 10, 2011
Your chances of finding help are much better locally than on the Internet because the circumstances can be verified where you live. Social services and churches are good places to start. I would also ask your electrical company if they have any programs for someone in your situation.
Answered Aug 10, 2011

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.