How to I transfer universities from ukraine to sweden, poland or czech republic

i am an Indian studying aerospace engineering in Ukraine. I am in my second year of studies in the 4 year program.
i want to transfer to another university in Poland, Sweden or Czech republic or any such other not so expensive European countries.

please tell me the transfer process and procedure. and any universities you would recommend.
preferably from some one with experience doing such a thing .
Asked Mar 19, 2011
Check with engineering professors/department at your current school for info about other good schools in those countries, or do more research online, etc. When you've got some schools in mind, contact them to get more information about what steps each school would want you to take. Determine which ones are viable options, and go for it. Good luck.
Answered Mar 23, 2011

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.