Where can I find grants that are almost guarenteed for college students?

I'm 18 years old, mother makes almost 80g. a year, not eligable for almost any loans, I dont have any credit, or a co-signer for a loan.
Anonymous User
Anonymous User
Asked Oct 03, 2010
Talk to the Financial Aid office at the school you plan to attend. You will have to fill out a FAFSA form. They will guide you through the process to find out what you qualify for.

Loans are much easier to get than grants that don't have to be paid back.
Answered Oct 03, 2010

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.