Im a girl and I think this other girl likes me, what should I do?

Hi, ima girl and I am bi. There's this girl at my school that watches me like a hawk lol. She stares and smiles at me a lot. Sometimes I may catch her looking at me and we lock eyes for a minute, then either one of us will look away, if she looks away she will smile, if I look away I pretend that I didnt pay attention to her long lasting stare. Another thing is she lives in my neighborhood, right across the street from me! She watches me if she catches me outside. Im scared but confused at the same time... she has a boyfriend but Im real confused though. If I walk pass her in the hallway she will stare me down and raise that one eyebrow lol. I had one of my friends ask her if she like me she shook her head and said "no", she said "Who told you that?"... then my friend said she was just asking. I asked my friend about it and they said that she was lying because she was smiling really hard and her face lit up like vegas. I don't know what to do...i think shes afraid to tell me but im scared to ask her... help me please anyone, thanks
Asked Sep 13, 2010
Edited Sep 13, 2010
People stare and raise their eyebrows for many reasons. Likewise, smiling doesn't mean someone is lying. She may have thought the assumption was funny. Those aren't reasons to form an opinion one way or the other.

Make up some reason to invite her across the street to your house. If she's interested in you, she'll come. If she isn't, she'll turn you down. Don't ask her a direct question about her sexual orientation. Get to know her well enough that the two of you can have a general discussion about relationships. From that, you'll find out for sure.
Answered Sep 13, 2010
Well firstly do you like it when she looks at you?

I also have this girl that looks at me but instead it's on the 229 bus and I kinda like it but it's weird Im not sure if I like her! I think you should think about it. Do you thinki about her in a good or bad way? Do you sometimes look at her back without her noticing? This might help you.
Answered Jan 14, 2011
I am not sure I could have done it without you. I contacted a real spell caster that helped me change my husband’s heart to love and want me again, and he really did and now we are very happy together. My husband left me for another woman, This was just 3 years of our marriage. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant with our second baby. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster called dr unity, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before 11 hours. He cast the spell and surprisingly 11 hours later my husband called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again.thanks to dr unity . if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Unity for help now..
Here his contact..

WhatsApp him: +2348055361568 ,

Email him at: [email protected] ,

Watch this YouTube channel to know how grateful I am
Answered Jul 15, 2021

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.