What's the name of this kind of hat?

Please this picture http://i53.tinypic.com/99mkw9.jpg
Anyone know what's the right name for this kind of hat?
Anonymous User
Anonymous User
Asked Sep 07, 2010
Edited Sep 07, 2010
LOL! Rabbit Attack!
Answered Sep 07, 2010
new era snapback hats at www.hatsshoponline.com.
Answered Jun 18, 2012

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.