What is term used to describe the study of death in science.

Asked Aug 04, 2010
Thanatology is the academic study of death.
Answered Aug 04, 2010

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.

Can you help them?

You may want to know: