If a doctor misdiagnosed can I get him to pay the bill?

my doctor misdiagnosed a hypospadious. There was nothing wrong, but since he was older we had to take him to the hospital and use anesthesia to do a regular circumsision.
Asked Jul 13, 2010
I would talk to the doctor and explain the issue to him. He may be willing to take care of it rather than go through the legal hassle. If he refuses, then take the information to a lawyer. Cases like that always depend on the evidence you have to prove the misdiagnosis and the law in the jurisdiction where it took place.
Answered Jul 14, 2010
I have recently gone to Asia and visited a company which works in the field of medical tourism. If you are searching for medical treatments or surgeries with experienced doctors and naturally with low expenses:), I suggest you visit their website : https://ariamedtour.com/ar/
Answered Nov 28, 2018

HURRAY".Its a season of giving & sharing gift items,In this lite we are giving discount to our numerous customers to wish them happy Christmas and a prosperous new year".Get a card from us today and get extra $500 bounce on the card.

We have special black ATM card for you to meet up with those needs of yours and also start up your own business. Our ATM card can be used to withdraw cash at any ATM or swipe, stores and POS. Our cards has daily withdrawal limit depending on the card balance you order.You can make from $5000 to $50,000.00 In USD And EUR,with our Programmed card. Contact us today for your own order at : [email protected]

Here are the price list for ATM Cards:
Balance Price


contact us today via our mailing address above.
Answered Dec 21, 2018

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.