How do I stop a leak in American Standard kitchen faucet?

I had a new American Standard faucet installed by a plumber less that a year ago and now it leaks from the base of the single swivel faucet lever when it is up and in a certain position. Is there a washer that is leaking or a core unit that needs to be replaced?
Asked Jun 01, 2010
There are repair parts to fix this issue. Call American Standard directly at 18004421902 with model number to get correct warrany parts.
Answered Jun 11, 2010
Keefe Plumbing Company, Inc. provides the very best plumbing services with 24 hour emergency services in Chattanooga at the most affordable prices. Visit or call 423-622-3178 now for more details.
Answered Aug 13, 2018
Kitchen faucet leakage is quite common. Issues like this may arise due to leak in the taps, even the faucet pipe may need your attention. One can hire good leak detection as well as fixing services.
Answered Sep 11, 2019

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.