Where would I go to get test done for mildly retarded parents?

abilaty to care for child,i live in fairfax virginia
Asked Apr 27, 2010
there is usually a mentally retardation organization listed in your telephone book or call operator. then most mental clinics deal with slightly retarded individuals as well. try just looking in the telephone book first and I am sure you'll find the appropriate place. good luck and god bless
Answered May 10, 2010
Edited May 10, 2010

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.