Do I pay capital gain on property discharged and forclosed in chapter7 bankruptcy

My understanding is If I have a real estate mortgage included a ch7 bankruptcy (primary resident or rental property) and was fully discharged and I get a 1099a, I DO NOT need to file or do anything with the 1099a regardless of box number 5 and values in boxes 2 and 4. Is this true? I'm getting mixed answers and IRS can't help me neither!
Asked Apr 13, 2010
I'm confused about with my answer in that case its better to consult bankruptcy expert to make it clear to you your problem.
Answered Nov 06, 2013
yes. because when you are voluntary close your bankruptcy you are required to pay the damages they cost.
Answered Nov 19, 2013
Yes I agree with the other answer. When you are forcing to close your bankruptcy you need to pay the cost of it.
Answered Nov 25, 2013
Yes This is true, you should pay the cost for it, and also I think it is nice to consult for Bankruptcy Advice
Answered Aug 18, 2014
yeah!its true,once you discharged and foreclosed a property there a need to pay for that.
Answered Aug 19, 2014
Yep ,I agree , you must think your plan and do a good moves . Then ask advice to the export.
Answered Sep 30, 2014
If the foreclosure happen and it can be fully discharge maybe you can retrieve it with a good communication and proper agreement established with the lender.
Answered Sep 30, 2014
Yes, true ..,have a communication and agreement for a peaceful mind then good result.
Answered Oct 02, 2014
Hey! Better to look an experts lawyer for you to consult financial advice's.
Answered Oct 08, 2014
Yes ,true ask experts advice and guide with attorney.
Answered Nov 29, 2014
Better for you to consult from the experts and ask professional and personalized advice.
Answered Dec 23, 2014
Of coarse! once a property is discharged and foreclosed you will pay it.
Answered Dec 24, 2014
Ask the opinion of experts and of coarse you must pay for it.
Answered Jan 09, 2015
Yes .,much better to consult the experts.
Answered Jan 11, 2015

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.