How can I file my caregiver for the federal and state taxes?

I will be her employer, what do I need to do to make sure she gets salary deductions for the federal and state taxes and she will be able to contribute to SS?
Asked Apr 08, 2010
Your care giver should have a tax id number if they have a license,such as a daycare.If it a private party w/o a tax id get their social security number.Contact both tax agencies,H&R Block,your tax preparer,or the internet for further information.Good luck and God bless.
Answered May 09, 2010

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.