If I owe money to the federal irs but have a refund from the state, will my refund be taken by irs

I just want to know if the federal government will take my refund from the state to pay on my money owed to the federal irs
Asked Mar 08, 2010
i think they would say no actually they would say no so sorry
Answered Mar 09, 2010

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.