My dog found a mini butter finger and ate it a we just found the rapper, will anything happen to him

are dog got into some chocoalate befour we could get it from him will he have any complications from eating this chocoalate and what can we do to prevent it?
NAKETIA33
Asked Feb 26, 2010
Chocolate is poisonous to dogs. Take him to the vet immediately.
Oni_Kami
Answered Feb 27, 2010
short answer: your dog is fine
"A single, shop purchased bar of chocolate is not going to kill your dog. It’s unlikely it would even harm the dog in any great deal so let’s not get too anxious.
Your dog has to ingest quite a bit of chocolate to feel any negative effects. It is the caffeine and bromethalin in chocolate that is poisonous to your dog. Dark baker’s chocolate is most toxic to your dog since it contains a high amount of caffeine and bromethalin. Milk chocolate and white chocolate have lower amounts of caffeine."
http://www.petlibrary.co.uk/1/what-happens-if-my-dog-eats-chocolate/
torggrot
Answered Feb 28, 2010
a small peice of chocolate won't hurt him. my dog ate a chips ahoy cookie, and hes still alive!
sweetiegirl2010
Answered May 01, 2010
I think it was, the cocoa amount had to be 1/3 the dogs body weight to become dangerous.
cartoon
Answered Aug 29, 2014

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.

Categories