Is honey toxic if I boil it fore one min.?

im replacing the sugar for honey in a jam recipe, and would like to know if im poisoning myself and friends.
rudy
Asked Feb 19, 2010
Honey does become toxic if heated, however... You'd have to eat LITERALLY GALLONS of heated honey for it to do any harm what so ever. You and your friends will be alright as long as you don't drink like 4 gallons of heated honey each.
Oni_Kami
Answered Feb 19, 2010

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.

Categories