I had a boating accident in 2008 on our boat can i file a claim

I shatterd my leg stepping onto our boat .I lost my job position was out of work for several months and now im looking at knee surgery I can only work part time due to the job i do which requires standing and wondered if something like this is covered under our boaters insurence if so what do i do.
Asked Jan 31, 2010
I think you can file into bankruptcy for your reasonable happen, just contact your financial adviser to do that.

Fresh Start Solutions - Bankruptcy , Liquidation Experts
Filing Bankruptcy could be your best option! Call us for a Free Consultation.
Visit http://freshstartsolutions.com.au/
Phone: 1300 818 575
Answered Sep 24, 2014
I shatterd my leg venturing onto our pontoon .I lost my activity position was out of labor for a while and now im taking a gander at knee surgery I can just work low maintenance because of the activity I do which requires standing and thought about whether something like this is secured under our boaters insurence if so what do I do.For more info:

Answered Jan 03, 2018

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.