Can i join the army if my record is exsponged?

I got aressted about a year and half ago for attempted perscription fraud i only got one year probation and next month my probation is up and my record gets exsponged..Can i join the army?
Asked Jan 28, 2010
if your records are expunged, there should be no record. all law Enforcement agencies should destroy the records. how ever when I was 17 I was arrested for Burglary of a motor vehicle. It was expunged by a Judge and when a Police dept. dug deep they found the records. I was still hired because I was up front about it. Good Luck.
Answered Feb 16, 2010
Edited Feb 16, 2010

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.