A creadit report said im deceased im not what do i do

I tryed to get a creadit report and thay said Im deceased Im not dead what do I do to clear this up
Asked Jan 27, 2010
First call the social Security office. Even though you think your are the only one with your number that could be wrong. My son is one of 4 people with his number.
the irs puts a b c or so on after duplicate numbers and so they know the right one for the right person. So they may need a call too. Then ask them what to do.
This is not for sure but it could get you to the right place to start.
Answered Sep 24, 2010

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.