I filed my son on my taxes can he file his taxes still

i claimed my son on my taxes he had a summer job and received a tax form can he file his taxes
Asked Jan 26, 2010
Yes,he can file his taxes but cannot claim himself as a dependent on his form.
He maybe able to file the EZ form it is very simple to do
Answered Jan 26, 2010
Definitely, he can file his taxes. But as per my concern, If the amount was earned as an employee, he isn't required to file a federal return. But if anything was withheld for federal income tax, he can file and get it refunded.
Answered Oct 03, 2012
Edited Oct 03, 2012
Yes he can File his taxes, But if you think you really need a financial advice you need to consult for a financial experts
Answered Aug 27, 2014
Ask advice to your attorney., on what plan to do.
Answered Sep 30, 2014
Yes ,he can file ,but must be guided with the experts advices.
Answered Nov 29, 2014
try call these it might be helpful for you 1300 795 575
Answered Dec 27, 2014
If this is the case, you must act quickly! Sometimes communication is all that’s really needed,then consult your attorney.
Answered Jan 14, 2015
Monily – An American Bookkeeping and Taxation service for small and medium size organization. With expert consultants and accountants onboard, Monily aims to simplify, automate and optimize your cash flow structures for entrepreneurs and business owners alike.

Answered Mar 29, 2018
Yes, he can file taxes. Here is some important procedure for tax payment you may check: https://nygal.com/ladies-its-tax-season-heres-how-to-prepare-yourself/
Answered Mar 25, 2019

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.