How does a mom sue the father for old child support in CA.

Asked Jan 12, 2010
Get a lawyer, explain to him/her the situation, and they'll start the paper work and put the case into motion.
Answered Jan 12, 2010
contact your D.A.'s office and they will actively persue the father for current, future, and arears child support payments. they usually have a familly division that is dedicated to just that aspect.
Answered Aug 20, 2010

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.