What recourse do I have if a Bondsman refuses to honor a surety bond.

My Dad was in an accident. It was the other lady's fault. She did not have any insurance. She was ticketed and her license was pulled. Rather than pay to have my dad's vehicle fixed, she took her chances in court (thinking my dad was so old he would never push the issue) and took out a $5000 surety bond in order to get her license back. I stepped in and helped my dad take her to small claims where he obtained a judgement for the repairs and court costs. I have spoke with the bondsman repeatedly and he keeps making excuses. Now 8 months later he won't even take my calls. Without having to spent my dad's entire profit on attorney fees are there any other options?
Asked Jan 09, 2010
Please don't double post.
Answered Jan 09, 2010

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.