Read below

I have a dime sized birth mark on my abdominal area above my groin!! how best to remove it and should it be?????
Asked Jan 08, 2010
leave it alone, its a part of you, be happy u have your health,
Answered Jan 08, 2010
There's nothing wrong with a birthmark, however if you really want to have it removed, just go talk to your local plastic surgeon. Most plastic surgeons do free consulting.
Answered Jan 08, 2010
I had a 1inX2cm tatoo cut off by a dermatologist. You may be able to go to a dermatologist to have it done. If you like tatoos get a tat over it.
Answered Feb 01, 2010

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.