How do I file an injunction in california probate court?

california probate procedures
Anonymous User
Anonymous User
Asked Jan 03, 2010
Go down to your local court house, go up to the front desk, say, "I would like to file an injunction." and they'll tell you what to do.
Answered Jan 03, 2010
California forms of Pleadings & Procedure 303.130
Provisional remedies CCP 527
Answered Aug 27, 2019

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.