How do I change from Reserve to Inactive reserve?

I was AD in the AF for 10 years. Seperating with a family, I felt I should join the reserves for supplemental income and health benefits. Since that time my circumstances have changed. I have a great federal job with benefits. However, this job is high stress and very demanding. I will be traveling for work. I was told since I owed no further time to the military and I joined the reserves I could go inactive reserve to finish up the time on my reserve contract. How do I do this? THANK YOU!
Asked Jan 01, 2010
Your Reserve officer should be to tell you all about it.
Answered Jan 08, 2010

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.