I need to file taxes from 2005 on current can I do this myself?

My taxes from 2005 - 2008 are from the state of Nevada and 2009 is from Ohio
Asked Dec 31, 2009
Edited Dec 31, 2009

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.