How do I access my 401k from a previous employer K.B.TOYS?

Asked Dec 01, 2009
Edited Dec 01, 2009
Accessing your 401K is as simple as calling them up and requesting that they transfer the funds to your current account with your new employer, have them rolled over into an IRA or if you don't mind a stiff tax and penalty, you can have a check made out to you, or to me if you choose.

It's your money, just be aware that there are tax and early withdrawal penalties that can cost you dearly if you aren't at least 59 1/2 years old.
Answered Jan 28, 2010

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.