Material passing when passing urine

At irregular times while urinating I pass irregular shaped material. There is no pain so I probably will not go to a Dr. for this but I am curious as to what this material is. This material appears to be the consistency of cooked egg. Much smaller of course. Largest pieces may be one half inch long and one fourth wide and one sixteenth thick. The color is from dark yellow to white most often urine colored.
Asked Nov 21, 2009
Edited Nov 21, 2009
an inspector must be called for tasting and testing this strange material world...
Answered Nov 21, 2009
Sounds like protien in your urine. See a doc as you could be diabetic
Vixen49 Nov 24, 2009

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.