What visa / how could I move to the U.S.A to make music?

Hi all, i’m 17 years old and im ready to make the move to Los Angeles to make music. I currently produce, write and sing. From my research all I can find for musicians travelling is the P1 Visa, but for this you need to be booked into a music festival which is largescale - I’m not. What are my other options? Thanks
Asked Oct 22, 2017

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.