I want your suggestion to do degree without puc(12th std)

Sir/Madam. I m 24yrs old now.. I have passed 10th std in 2009 nd due to some family problems, I discontinued my studies. Now I have to do degree means B.A or B.COM or B.Sc . So can I do directly degree without 12th std..
Asked Aug 11, 2017
If you are in Australia, you may go for this program called Accounting Internships Adelaide for a bright career. Visit this link: http://www.interngateway.com.au/interview-preparation/
Answered Aug 12, 2017

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.