If someone had a debt in dpl and they moved out and I wanted to put it in my name what would I do?

The person got off pip and basically didnt care about the bill and moved out but paid everything up until then and I want to put it in my name how could I go about that without paying his debts off to get my power? Please helpp
Asked Jul 19, 2017

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.