My dog is feeling lethargic after vomit inducing, is that normal?

yesterday, my dog ate a whole lot of chocolate and we took him to the ER and did vomit inducing and gave him this charcoal thing and ran critical tests and etc. today he's been really lethargic. Is that okay.

PS. we did take him to the vet almost immediately so not much of the chocolate was digested
Asked Jul 06, 2017

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.