Am I going to be ok

I was playing with slime made with borax and I forgot to wash my hands before eating will I be ok?
Asked Jun 12, 2017
If you're reading this than you're okay, buddy! IF, you did not take a large amount than your health is not at any harm. Eating food with borax covered hands (though not recommended) is not dangerous due to the fact that borax is made up of boric acid and other compounds which is less toxic than salt at low amounts. It is easily peed out in minutes! If you swallowed a whole teaspoon... You would not be reading this at this moment... Anyways the thing I am more concerned about are your hands sake! Borax is still lethal and can burn skin due to the fact that it IS an acid. Well, now you know your safe (I hope) and always remember... Wash your hands! ;)
Answered Jun 13, 2017
Edited Jun 13, 2017

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.